Liquid ring compressor offers improved efficiency
Garo is pleased to announce the GARO AB4000R Liquid Ring Compressor, a new frame and expansion of the GARO two stage compressor series. The GARO AB4000R offers up to 7 percent higher efficiency over competing liquid ring compressors in this range, and delivers the proven reliability and performance for which Garo is known worldwide.
The GARO AB4000R operates at up to 12.5 bar abs (160 psig) and is specifically designed for the higher pressures and performance requirements of oil & gas and chemical process applications including flare gas recovery, vapour recovery units, corrosive gas handling (e.g. VCM and chlorine) and H2S gas sweetening.
Designed for severe service, the rugged construction and easy to service design of the GARO AB4000R minimizes maintenance, and reduces downtime for service and repair.
Performance & Features:
- Speed: 740 – 900 rpm
- Pressure: 4.5-12.5 bar abs (50-160 psig)
- Capacity: 2700 – 4000 m3/hour (1500 to 2300 cfm)
- High Efficiency Performance
- Robust construction designed for severe service
- Simple design allows for low maintenance and reduced downtime
- Available in many materials: CS, LTCS, 316/CF3M, DUPLEX. On request ALLOY 825 Titanium and many others.
- Suitable for oil splash, pure oil mist, purge oil mist, oil circulation, air-oil forced lubrication.