RB Asset Solutions the latest addition to Ritchie Bros. service portfolio
Ritchie Bros.' latest solution for the market, RB Asset Solutions (rbassetsolutions.com), is a complete end-to-end asset management and disposition system. The new cloud-based SaaS solution brings together a suite of tools and services to help customers better manage, analyze, and sell their assets. From any internet-enabled device, customers will be able to access a complete inventory management system, data analytics and dashboards, branded e-commerce sites, and multiple external sales channels.
"We are delighted to announce the launch of RB Asset Solutions, our end-to-end asset management and disposition solution, intended to cement strategic partnerships with OEMs and their dealers, and large enterprise-wide national and global accounts," said Ravi Saligram, Chief Executive Officer, Ritchie Bros. "RB Asset Solutions provides an innovative SaaS-based offering to our customers, leveraging the power of our technologies, global reach, and network effects driven by our platform. It will allow our customers ultimate flexibility and ease of use in disposing their equipment on their own, selling directly to affiliated customers or cascading through any of our multichannel solutions, while optimizing price realization. We believe RB Asset Solutions, with its unique way of connecting with customers, will result in stickiness and enduring customer relationships."
Ritchie Bros. brands Mascus and IronPlanet both have a wealth of experience offering SaaS solutions—with close to 100 inventory management systems and 800+ branded e-commerce sites already developed for customers. RB Asset Solutions combines the best tools and services from each of their offerings into one system, along with new and improved features, including an updated inventory management system, new data offerings and easy access to multiple Ritchie Bros. sales channels: live, onsite unreserved auctions (Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers), weekly featured online events (IronPlanet), and a daily marketplace (Marketplace-E). Several customers are already using many of the tools featured in RB Asset Solutions, including Shell, CatUsed.com, Toyota, and Volvo Construction Equipment.
"These tools have accelerated and standardized the way we manage our lease returns," said Tara Stryker, Director, Remarketing Services, Volvo Construction Equipment N.A. "From an easy-to-use self-inspection tool, detailed inventory management system, and a user-friendly and multilingual e-commerce site, RB Asset Solutions provides us the tools and services we need to optimize our remarketing capabilities in order to increase our machines' values at every stage of the lifecycle."
"We believe RB Asset Solutions presents one of the most powerful remarketing and disposition tools in the industry," said Matt Ackley, SVP, Product Management & Digital Marketing, Ritchie Bros. "The tools and services included will help customers fully understand and optimize the value of their equipment. In addition to the world-class inventory management system, customers can access data analytics to help them choose the perfect time to sell their assets—selling through their branded e-commerce site or one of Ritchie Bros. proven sales channels."Learn more about RB Asset Solutions tools and services:
- Inventory Management System -This cloud-based inventory management system will help businesses get their fleet organized like never before. Centralize and manage inventory in one place; get a real-time overview of all assets, including equipment status and availability; trade assets within your network; create a community for your various dealers or branches.
- Custom-designed, branded webshop - Automatically offer a selection of used equipment to buyers through a customized, fully-branded and mobile-friendly webshop. This e-commerce site can be limited to an in-house network (for dealerships), or can be published externally for anyone to see.
- Data analytics and market trends - Access to price indicators, depreciation curves, as well as market and seller trends to help customers make better, data-driven decisions.
- Inspections - Users can inspect equipment and upload photos and information to the inventory management system through a mobile app or hire Ritchie Bros.' Asset Appraisals team to do a complete inspection of their assets.
- Multiple sales channels - With the click of a button, customers will be able to cascade assets to one or more disposition channels, including their custom-designed, branded webshop; Mascus' global online equipment listing service; Marketplace-E's global online equipment marketplace; IronPlanet's weekly online auctions; Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers' live onsite auctions with online bidding.