Baker Hughes, a GE company has posted Weekly Rig Count reports.
Baker Hughes Rig Count: U.S. +1 to 1,068 rigs
- U.S. Rig Count is up 1 rig from last week to 1,068, with oil rigs up 2 to 875 and gas rigs down 1 to 193.
- U.S. Rig Count is up 159 rigs from last year's count of 909, with oil rigs up 138 and gas rigs up 21.
- The U.S. Offshore Rig Count is down 1 rig to 19 and down 1 rig year-over-year.
Baker Hughes Rig Count: Canada +9 to 200 rigs
- Canada Rig Count is up 9 rigs from last week to 200, with oil rigs up 1 to 124, gas rigs up 8 to 76, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 0.
- Canada Rig Count is up 9 rigs from last year's count of 191, with oil rigs up 28, gas rigs down 18, and miscellaneous rigs down 1.
Additional information on the Baker Hughes Rig Count is available on the rig count website at http://bhge.com/rig-count.