Baker Hughes, a GE company has posted Weekly Rig Count reports:
Baker Hughes Rig Count: U.S. -3 to 1,076 rigs
- U.S. Rig Count is down 3 rigs from last week to 1,076, with oil rigs up 2 to 887 and gas rigs down 5 to 189.
- U.S. Rig Count is up 147 rigs from last year's count of 929, with oil rigs up 138 and gas rigs up 9.
- The U.S. Offshore Rig Count is down 2 rigs to 23 and up 3 rigs year-over-year
Baker Hughes Rig Count: Canada -5 to 199 rigs
- Canada Rig Count is down 5 rigs from last week to 199, with oil rigs down 5 to 119 and gas rigs unchanged at 80.
- Canada Rig Count is down 23 rigs from last year's count of 222, with oil rigs up 8 and gas rigs down 31.
- Additional information on the Baker Hughes Rig Count is available on the rig count website at http://bhge.com/rig-count