Baker Hughes, a GE company, has posted Weekly Rig Count reports.
Baker Hughes Rig Count: U.S. -8 to 1,075 rigs
- U.S. Rig Count is down 8 rigs from last week to 1,075, with oil rigs down 8 to 877 and gas rigs unchanged at 198.
- U.S. Rig Count is up 151 rigs from last year's count of 924, with oil rigs up 135 and gas rigs up 16.
- The U.S. Offshore Rig Count is down 2 rigs to 22 and up 5 rigs year-over-year.
Baker Hughes Rig Count: Canada +6 to 76 rigs
- Canada Rig Count is up 6 rigs from last week to 76, with oil rigs up 5 to 20 and gas rigs up 1 to 56.
- Canada Rig Count is down 98 rigs from last year's count of 174, with oil rigs down 78 and gas rigs down 20.
Additional information on the Baker Hughes Rig Count is available on its rig count website at http://bhge.com/rig-count.