Baker Hughes, a GE company has posted Weekly Rig Count reports.
Baker Hughes Rig Count: U.S. -25 to 1,050 rigs
- U.S. Rig Count is down 25 rigs from last week to 1,050 rigs, with oil rigs down 21 to 852 and gas rigs down 4 to 198.
- U.S. Rig Count is up 114 rigs from last year's count of 936, with oil rigs up 105 and gas rigs up 9.
- The U.S. Offshore Rig Count is down 2 rigs to 19 and unchanged at 19 year-over-year.
Baker Hughes Rig Count: Canada +25 to 209 rigs
- Canada Rig Count is up 25 rigs from last week to 209, with oil rigs up 25 to 128 and gas rigs unchanged at 81.
- Canada Rig Count is down 116 rigs from last year's count of 325, with oil rigs down 80 and gas rigs down 36.
Additional information on the Baker Hughes Rig Count is available on the rig count website at http://bhge.com/rig-count.