Baker Hughes, a GE company, has posted Weekly Rig Count reports.
Baker Hughes Rig Count: U.S. +9 to 1,059 rigs
- U.S. Rig Count is up 9 rigs from last week to 1,059 rigs, with oil rigs up 10 to 862 and gas rigs down 1 to 197.
- U.S. Rig Count is up 112 rigs from last year's count of 947, with oil rigs up 103 and gas rigs up 9.
- The U.S. Offshore Rig Count is up 1 rig to 20 and up 3 rigs year-over-year.
Baker Hughes Rig Count: Canada +23 to 232 rigs
- Canada Rig Count is up 23 rigs from last week to 232, with oil rigs up 18 to 146 and gas rigs up 5 to 86.
- Canada Rig Count is down 106 rigs from last year's count of 338, with oil rigs down 74 and gas rigs down 32.
Additional information on the Baker Hughes Rig Count is available on the rig count website at http://bhge.com/rig-count.