Magnetic flow meter from OleumTech fits oil & gas and petrochemical uses
OleumTech has introduced an Electromagnetic Flow Meter as another addition to its fast-growing H Series hardwired process instrumentation line. The new OleumTech HEFM Magnetic Flow Meter delivers exceptional performance, reliability, and accuracy ideal for oil & gas, petrochemical, and water & wastewater applications. The OleumTech Mag Meter offers best-in-class PTFE lining material, a backlit local display interface, and various self-diagnostic features for managing critical device health. The HEFM flow meters can be custom ordered using a variety of line sizes, materials, and power options to fit the needs of OleumTech end users.
"Our customers now can benefit from a flow monitoring solution with no moving parts, eliminating pressure drop and minimizing maintenance requirements. In addition, our customers will be pleased with its high accuracy, wide measurement range, intuitive user interface, and price point. With every new, innovative product we release, OleumTech is getting closer to reaching its vision of becoming a one-stop shop for remote process automation while providing our customers with superior options," said Vrej Isa, COO.
OleumTech Mag Meter Highlights:
- Measurement is independent of fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity
- Two measuring points inside the meter with no moving parts to eliminate pressure drop
- Reference accuracy: ±0.2 % of reading
- Output signal options: RS485 Modbus / 4-20 mA / 2-8 kHz pulse output
- Backlit LCD with integral push-button interface
- Process/lining temperature: -20 to 120 °C (-4 to 248 °F)
- Operating temperature: -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F)
- IP67 protection, robust construction, and materials
1.5" to 6" line size options (custom sizes also available)
- AC or DC power supply option