The right hydraulic air compressor can improve productivity, efficiency, and profitability, but it's an investment that takes careful consideration. In this article, we break down the top 5 things you need to know when buying hydraulic air compressors for service trucks.
|Address||1333 Kipp Road, Nanaimo, BC, V9X 1R3, CA|
VMAC (Vehicle Mounted Air Compressors) is the leader in mobile compressed air innovation, designing and manufacturing the most innovative mobile air compressors and multi-power systems available. Each of these air compressors and multi-power systems are designed and manufactured in North America. VMAC has become synonymous with quality, durability, and reliability, allowing the company to confidently back its air compressors and multi-power systems with a VMAC Lifetime Warranty. These systems are used by operators and fleet managers in mobile mechanic, tire service, utilities, mining, oil and gas, and construction in the most challenging climates, applications and environments.
VMAC's product line includes a combination of above-deck, direct-transmission mounted PTO driven, and UNDERHOOD air compressors and multi-power systems.
VMAC Above-deck air compressor systems include:
- G30 Gas Engine Driven Air Compressor (30 CFM)
- The most affordable gas driven rotary screw air compressor available
- H40 & H60 Hydraulic Driven Air Compressors (40 & 60 CFM)
- The smartest, smallest and most powerful hydraulic air compressors available
- D60 Diesel Engine Driven Air Compressor (60 CFM)
- The most intelligent mobile air compressor available
- 6-in-1 Multifunction Power System, which includes 6 different types of power, including an air compressor, welder, generator, battery booster, PTO, and cold climate kit
- The most compact and customizable multi-power system available
VMAC Direct-transmission PTO Driven air compressors & multi-power systems include:
- DTM70 Direct-Transmission Mounted PTO Driven Air Compressor (Up to 70 CFM)
- DTM70-H Direct-Transmission Mounted PTO Driven Multi-Power System (Up to 70 CFM. Up to 14.9 GPM)
- The VMAC DTM70 and DTM70-H are the world's first direct-transmission mounted PTO driven air compressors and multi-power systems.
- With VMAC Direct-Transmission PTO Driven Systems, you can choose the model that works best for your application, either with or without a hydraulic pump.
VMAC UNDERHOOD air compressor systems include:
- UNDERHOOD40 Truck Series (40 CFM)
- The lightest weight mobile air compressor available
- UNDERHOOD40 Van Series (40 CFM)
- The only air compressor specifically engineered for commercial vans
- The most compact mobile air compressor available
- The most fuel efficient, environmentally friendly mobile air compressor available
- The most powerful, compact mobile air compressor available
Related Articles (14)
VMAC has now released its Direct-Transmission Mounted (DTM70) air compressor for the 2019 model year RAM trucks. The DTM70 is the world's only direct-transmission mounted PTO driven air compressor, and is smaller, lighter and more sophisticated than traditional PTO air compressors.
VMAC announces new concept: HVAC System for VMAC Multifunction, eliminating truck idling on the jobsite year-round
VMAC has announced its latest innovation concept, the HVAC System for VMAC Multifunction. The HVAC System will seek to eliminate truck idling on the job site, reduce operating costs and provide operators with a climate-controlled vehicle year-round.
VMAC will be joining Summit Truck Bodies at the World of Concrete, January 23 - 26 in Las Vegas. The Summit Truck Bodies booth #C7127 will feature Summit's Ford F550 7 Series Service Trucks, one with a VMAC G30 Gas Engine Driven Air Compressor, and one with a VMAC Hydraulic Driven Air Compressor.
VMAC has won the Manufactured Products Category at the 2017 BC Export Awards. The prestigious BC Export Awards are presented annually by the Business in Vancouver Media Group, with support from the Government of British Columbia, and the BC Division of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters. The Manufactured Products Category recognizes companies that have built innovative systems or value-added components, machinery, or equipment for industrial and commercial use.
VMAC has been named a finalist in the BC Export Awards' Manufactured Products category. The prestigious BC Export Awards are presented annually by the Government of British Columbia and the BC Division of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters. The Manufactured Products category recognizes companies that have built innovative systems or value-added components, machinery, or equipment for industrial and commercial use.
VMAC announced it has completed development of all UNDERHOOD 30, 70, 150 CFM and Direct Transmission Mount (DTM) 70 CFM air compressor mounting kits for 2017 model year trucks and vans.
VMAC's RAPTAIR-G30 is a high performance, gas engine driven, rotary screw compressor which has a price point comparable to its reciprocating gas drive competitors, but with reliability, durability and performance that is synonymous with VMAC rotary screw compressors. This marks the first time a rotary screw air compressor has been able to compete in the smaller CFM gas drive market.
VMAC is pleased to announce an redesigned UNDERHOOD air compressor system for the Ford 6.7L Power Stroke diesel engine, which is installed on all Ford Turbo Diesel trucks size F250 to F550, from 2011 model year onward. This system simplifies installation and eases access for ongoing servicing.
VMAC has announce a new addition to its line of hydraulic air compressors. This system, called the PREDATAIR HHP60, delivers high capacity at low hydraulic flow, enabling performance on trucks that were previously limited by their hydraulic pump capacity.
With VMAC’s latest UNDERHOOD (V900126) kit going into production, dealers now have an opportunity to provide an UNDERHOOD air compressor for the latest model of RAM trucks with Cummins engines. In the last year 140,675 new RAM trucks were sold, and a large and growing base of very loyal customers have shown considerable interest in VMAC UNDERHOOD air compressors for their trucks. The new V900126 compressor is now mounted higher on the engine for easier access and greater protection from the environment.
On Friday the 13th of September, VMAC released the first incredible documentation of how effective VMAC air compressor systems are in fighting an onslaught of zombies. The seven minute video - the first episode in a series - shows how VMAC's systems have proved successful for a group of survivors following the zombie apocalypse.
When accessory manufacturers popped the hoods of the new 2008 Ford 6.4L Diesel, few thought adding any system to the engine bay was possible. The new 6.4L Power Stroke engine was large, the engine compartment was tight, and unlike its predecessor, it left little room for added components.