Miller Electric Mfg. Co. introduces the new Bobcat 200 Air Pak, a power solution that helps users increase capabilities, reduce expenses and boost profitability and efficiency. Ideal for maintenance, repair and farm and ranch applications, this all-in-one payload-saving machine delivers compressed air, generator power, battery charging/crank assist and stick welding capabilities.
The Bobcat 200 Air Pak delivers:
- Compressed air at 28 cfm: Efficiently power virtually any tool, including 3/4-inch and 1-inch impact wrenches, with the rotary-screw compressor.
- Electric power: Power jobsite tools and even operate truck-mounted electric/hydraulic cranes with the 5,500-watt generator.
- Battery charge/crank assist: Get up to 100 amps of DC power for 12V/24V battery charging and up to 300 amps for crank assist.
- Welding capability: Easily tackle metal repairs with the 210-amp DC stick welder.
- Compact design: Get big capabilities in a small footprint — at just 47 inches long, 20 inches wide, 24 inches tall and 558 pounds.
- Reliability: Starts easily in any weather with industry-exclusive eChoke™ technology — and the powerful engine allows simultaneous use of the air compressor with any other feature.