Miller Electric Mfg. has introduced the new XMT 350 FieldPro system with Polarity Reversing. The system's technology eliminates the need to manually swap leads between welding processes — saving time and money and improving safety on the jobsite.
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC.
|Address||1635 W. Spencer St., Appleton, WI, 54912-1079, US|
Miller Electric Mfg. Co., headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, is a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding products and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works Inc.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. has introduced the new Dynasty 280 DX with CV, a multiprocess welder capable of AC/DC TIG, MIG and stick welding. Weighing just 55 pounds, this portable machine is suitable for the shop or jobsite for applications including shipbuilding, construction, precision fabrication, heavy fabrication, pipe and tube fabrication, and maintenance and repair.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. offers work truck solutions that help improve productivity and jobsite versatility, while also reducing truck idle time, fuel usage and maintenance costs. These solutions will be on display at the 2017 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), Oct. 3-5 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Miller Electric has expanded its ArcReach remote control technology to more engine-driven power sources in the Trailblazer and Big Blue families of products. ArcReach technology is now available on Trailblazer 325 power sources as well as Big Blue 600 Air Pak, 800 Duo Pro and 800 Duo Air Pak models, providing complete control of welding parameters at the weld joint — without a control cord.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. introduces the new Bobcat 200 Air Pak, a power solution that helps users increase capabilities, reduce expenses and boost profitability and efficiency. Ideal for maintenance, repair and farm and ranch applications, this all-in-one payload-saving machine delivers compressed air, generator power, battery charging/crank assist and stick welding capabilities.The Bobcat 200 Air Pak delivers:
- Compressed air at 28 cfm: Efficiently power virtually any tool, including 3/4-inch and 1-inch impact wrenches, with the rotary-screw compressor.
- Electric power: Power jobsite tools and even operate truck-mounted electric/hydraulic cranes with the 5,500-watt generator.
- Battery charge/crank assist: Get up to 100 amps of DC power for 12V/24V battery charging and up to 300 amps for crank assist.
- Welding capability: Easily tackle metal repairs with the 210-amp DC stick welder.
- Compact design: Get big capabilities in a small footprint — at just 47 inches long, 20 inches wide, 24 inches tall and 558 pounds.
- Reliability: Starts easily in any weather with industry-exclusive eChoke™ technology — and the powerful engine allows simultaneous use of the air compressor with any other feature.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. has introduced the new EnPak A28GBW, an all-in-one work truck power solution that delivers compressed air for jobsite tools, generator power for electrical needs, battery charging and crank assist, plus versatile stick welding capabilities for field repairs.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. has announced the addition of two new models to its dependable lineup of TIG welding solutions. The new Dynasty 400 and Maxstar 400 welders deliver up to 400 amps of output power and exceptional TIG and stick welding performance for applications such as pipe and tube fabrication, precision fabrication and exotic material fabrication.
The new Big Blue 600 Air Pak welder/generator provides the reliability and versatility needed for field-based work that requires single-operator power for welding, carbon arc gouging, auxiliary power, or running an air compressor to perform critical repair and maintenance functions.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. has introduced the new SubArc Portable Welding System, a self-contained, ready-to-weld system that can be easily positioned and adapted to meet the needs of the application.