Handheld Group, a manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, announced the new NAUTIZ X6 - an ultra-rugged phablet—phone plus tablet— that combines the big-screen functionality of a tablet with the go-anywhere performance of a rugged phone.
|Address||33870 SE Eastgate Circle, Corvallis, OR, 97333, US|
The new NAUTIZ X9 from Handheld Group is an ultra-rugged enterprise handheld built for fieldwork in the most challenging outdoor or industrial environments.The Nautiz X9 Android handheld is targeted for industrial and field applications where reliability is critical and ruggedness is key. Offering a complete and unique set of features, the fully rugged Nautiz X9 can be used as a mobile computer, data collector or field controller. It offers:
- A quad-core processor and easy-to-use Android 7 (Nougat) OS.
- GPS/GLONASS capabilities standard.
- Optional high-quality, high-speed 2D imager.
- Dual cameras including 13-megapixel rear-facing with autofocus and flash, and 2-megapixel front-facing.
- 4G/LTE Android phone functionality.
- Google GMS for Google Maps navigation and Play Store app access.
- A sunlight-readable 5-inch capacitive display with multi-touch sensitivity.
- IP67 ruggedness rating for waterproof, dust-tight performance.
The Nautiz X4 is a compact and lightweight rugged handheld computer that is optimized for efficient field data collection. It has been designed and developed specifically for mobile workers in tough environments.