Pembina Pipeline Corporation has announced that it will acquire Kinder Morgan Canada as well as the U.S. portion of the Cochin pipeline system in a deal valued at approximately $4.35 billion in total.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation
|Address||4000, 585 - 8th Avenue S.W., Calgary, AB, T2P 1G1, CA|
A landmark gift from Pembina Pipeline Corporation is ensuring working landscapes across the Canadian Prairies also work for conservation. Its $1-million investment in Ducks Unlimited Canada's (DUC) Revolving Land Conservation Program will protect approximately 2,000 acres (809 hectares) of important wetland habitat. At the same time, communities across Alberta and Saskatchewan will benefit from a host of environmental benefits. The joint announcement was made and celebrated by Pembina and DUC at a ceremony held at one of DUC's conservation project sites located east of Camrose.
A landmark gift from Pembina Pipeline Corporation is ensuring working landscapes across the Canadian Prairies also work for conservation. Its $1-million investment in Ducks Unlimited Canada's (DUC) Revolving Land Conservation Program will protect approximately 2,000 acres (809 hectares) of important wetland habitat. At the same time, communities across Alberta and Saskatchewan will profit from a host of environmental benefits.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation has announced its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year 2018. Pembina delivered strong 2018 financial and operational results leading to record full year earnings and Adjusted EBITDA. These results were largely driven by the full-year contribution from assets included in the acquisition of Veresen Inc. in October 2017 and assets placed into service following a large-scale capital program, driving growing revenue volumes. Highlights for the fourth quarter and full year 2018 include:
- Fourth quarter and full year earnings of $368 million and $1.3 billion, a 17 percent decrease and 45 percent increase, respectively, over the same periods in 2017;
- Cash flow from operating activities of $674 million for the fourth quarter and $2.3 billion in 2018, increases of 29 percent and 49 percent, respectively, over the same periods in 2017. Adjusted cash flow from operating activities increased by nine percent and 54 percent to $543 million and $2.2 billion in the fourth quarter and full year 2018, respectively, compared to the same periods in 2017;
- On a per share (basic) basis, cash flow from operating activities for the fourth quarter and full year 2018 increased by 28 percent and 26 percent, respectively, compared to the same periods in the prior year. On a per share (basic) basis, adjusted cash flow from operating activities for the fourth quarter increased eight percent and 31 percent for the full year compared to the same periods of the prior year;
- Fourth quarter and full year operating margin of $800 million and $3.2 billion, were seven percent and 64 percent higher, respectively, than the same periods of the prior year; and
- Fourth quarter and full year Adjusted EBITDA of $715 million and $2.8 billion, representing six percent and 67 percent increases, respectively, over the same periods in 2017.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation and Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C. ("PIC") of Kuwait, have announced a positive final investment decision to construct a 550,000 tonne per annum integrated propane dehydrogenation ("PDH") plant and polypropylene ("PP") upgrading facility through their equally-owned joint venture entity, Canada Kuwait Petrochemical Corporation ("CKPC").
Pembina Pipeline Corporation has approved an additional expansion of its Peace Pipeline system, which will accommodate incremental customer demand in the Montney area by debottlenecking constraints, accessing downstream capacity, and further enhancing product segregation on the system. Phase VIII has an estimated capital cost of approximately $500 million and is supported by 10-year contracts with significant take-or-pay provisions. Phase VIII is anticipated to be placed into service in stages starting in 2020 through the first half of 2022, subject to regulatory and environmental approvals.
Pembina Pipeline Corporationis pleased to announce a capital program of $1.6 billion and an Adjusted EBITDA guidance range of $2.8 to $3.0 billion for 2019.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation extends secured growth with $1.3 Billion of new integrated infrastructure development
Pembina Pipeline Corporation is pleased to announce that it has entered (directly and through its joint venture affiliates) into long-term, take-or-pay agreements to backstop development of new pipeline and processing infrastructure totaling approximately $1.3 billion. These agreements include related service for liquids transportation on Peace Pipeline, natural gas transmission service and fractionation services at Pembina's Redwater Facility.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation has announced an increase to its 2018 Adjusted EBITDA guidance range to $2.75 to $2.85 billion. The Company is also pleased to announce that in conjunction with incremental volume commitments from customers on the Peace pipeline, Pembina will be developing additional pipeline and terminalling infrastructure in the Wapiti region near Grande Prairie, Alberta and in northeast B.C. The new infrastructure will have a combined aggregate capital cost of approximately $120 million and will be underpinned by long-term, take-or-pay commitments.
A 2017 acquisition continues to drive improvements in year-over-year assets for Pembina Pipeline Corporation, which reported significant increases in second quarter earnings through June, 2018.